Tuesday 13 July 2010

on the Sublime



William Wordsworth


we got something morally good from nature...
the good poet should correct human's emotion at some extinct...
    ...should make their emotion more sound, pure and lasting, more like the nature...




Greek Philosopher Longinus : Essay - On the Sublime


critics interpreted that sublime places gave people joy also make people feel something morally good.




My application


people could feel humble or have morally good thought when they face the great power or beauty of nature. 
think this is because nature has the character of its creator. 
since the Creator is mighty and holy, people realise God's overpowering greatness.
Then, I am a creation of my God and my design is inspired and developed with His help.
The design should show God's character through me.


What is the special characters which I know about Him???
delicate sensibility
exquisite
patient 
calm 
peaceful
soft
...




How express those above?
soft, fine medium
...
pencil ?
good! coloured pencil !!!